Commercial Pest Control Services
Central Exterminating Company specializes in designing comprehensive pest management service programs for businesses since 1946. Our programs meet all Federal (FDA), State (ODA), and local requirements, as well as comply with American Institute of Baking (AIB) Standards and Guidelines.
Pest Management For Businesses In Ohio In The Following Industries:
- Healthcare Facilities, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Senior Assisted Living Communities
- Schools, Universities, and Day Care Facilities
- Professional Buildings
- Golf Courses
- Amusement Parks
- Food Processing Plants, Food Storage Warehousing
- Stadiums & Entertainment Venues
- Food Processing Facilities
- Hotels & Motels
- Property Management
- Construction Site Locations
- Distribution & Warehousing Facilities
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Industrial & Commercial Facilities
- Storage Silos
Your One-Source Solution For Commercial Pest Control.
As a full-service pest management company, there isn’t a pest infestation we haven’t seen. Central Exterminating prides itself on being a one-stop solution for all commercial pest problems. We protect businesses and reputations from the following pests:
- Bed Bugs
- Stinging Insects
- Wildlife Removal
- Bird Removal
- Fly Management
We also offer the following services:
- Drain Line Bioremediation
- Specialty Fumigation
- Weed Management
Commercial operations create unique service situations due to their complexity. Pest infestations can develop in several ways:
- Direct building links
- Sanitary sewer connections
- Utility Service Runs
- Incoming products
- Bulk Goods Shipments
- Customer and employee transport situations
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Central Exterminating Company has been a pioneer of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) as a service philosophy and practice for the sensitive settings of commercial and industrial businesses for over 20 years. We recognized years ago that reducing the reliance on regular pesticide spraying within this environment was best for everyone involved. The foundation of IPM relies on controlling a pest’s ability to enter the structure initially.
The Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA), developed an IPM Standard in September of 2009 to insure that this type of service program achieved satisfactory performance results by setting and reporting specific goals on the part of the client and pest control provider.
The Central Exterminating Company IPM Service Program involves:
- The initial inspection process to identify:
- Pest trends in the structure.
- The pest threshold/tolerance level is acceptable in the structure.
- Structural weaknesses in the facility allow pest entry.
- The recommended corrective action is taken, which involves maintaining the structure to exclude pest entry through methods such as:
- Insect monitoring traps
- Insect control baits and growth regulators
- Dust formulations for void-type applications
- Providing limited traditional pesticide applications only as needed.
- Follow-up inspections to verify the success of structural modifications.
- Re-evaluate pest trends to determine that pest control results have been successfully achieved.
The interior spraying of a traditional insecticide is reserved for special situations that fail to respond, in any reasonable amount of time, to bait or dust applications, or fail to control an infestation quickly to prevent disruption of the facility’s daily operations.
A Central Exterminating Company Service Log Book is also available if you require it
All businesses have unique service needs to ensure that a pest problem does not interfere with their operation and the ability to provide service or products to their clients. Contact us today so we can create a plan that suits the needs of your business!
Contact us today so we can come up with a plan to fit your needs!