Central Exterminating Company offers traditional bed bug treatments that utilize liquid and dust pesticide formulations specifically developed for effective bed bug control for customers affected by the national infestation. Central technicians will provide detailed guidance in how to prepare your home prior to the actual treatment to maximize the program’s effectiveness.
Central Exterminating Company also offers its Premier Bed Bug Treatment Service utilizing the TempAir Thermal Remediation System – a heat treating system that typically eliminates the need to use of traditional pesticide sprays for a totally green approach to bed bug elimination.
The Tempair system uses a self-contained diesel powered electrical system, operating portable 460-volt heaters placed inside the structure being treated.
- Our technicians will provide you with a Central Preparation Sheet, which outlines any steps occupants should take prior to the treatment, including any items that may need removed from the space.
- The heaters placed in the area being treated, gradually raise the interior room and furnishings to controlled temperatures held between 120-130 degrees.
- Our technicians continually re-enter the rooms to adjust fans and change air movement to ensure all interior items reach the target temperatures during this process.
- All adult bed bugs, their developmental stages, and eggs die at sustained temperatures at and about 120 degrees.
- A normal treatment is completed within an 8-hour service period, and re-entering the treated area is possible with the same day.
Learn more about bed bugs in our pest database.
Contact us today for more information!